Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I have the Lincs 1841 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 16 Jan 2004 19:26

I have the census if anyone wants a lookup! Dawn

Lucky

Lucky Report 16 Jan 2004 21:26

Hi Dawn, I think I asked you before. Is this a different census. If so could you look for a Stevenson family in Langtoft please. I know you said before it was too difficult to read. If it is the same one don't worry. Thanks Diane

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 16 Jan 2004 21:27

Hi Dawn does this cover Driffield?

Dawn

Dawn Report 16 Jan 2004 21:35

Hiya, I think Driffield is in Yorkshire. Dawn

Dawn

Dawn Report 16 Jan 2004 21:47

Hiya, Yeah, you have asked me before, is there anywhere else your people could of been living? Dawn

Lucky

Lucky Report 16 Jan 2004 22:57

Hi Dawn, I don't have enough on them at the present time. My gt.x2 grandfather moved from there to Cambridge. I have managed to get the buriel details of his parents, but that's all I have to go on at present. Thanks anyway, the threads go from view so quickly some days that you forget whats been on so I wasn't sure if it was the same one you were offering before. Cheers Diane