Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cant find someone on BMD..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

xx Chelle xx

xx Chelle xx Report 24 Nov 2007 17:30

Ive been given some info thou ive now tried looking on BMD i cant seem to find him, does the BMD cover all over Britain?

xx Chelle xx

xx Chelle xx Report 24 Nov 2007 17:36

He was born in 1910 apparently...in Wales that why im asking

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 24 Nov 2007 17:36

If you refer to the bmd info on Ancestry......it covers England and Wales.........not all of Britain by any means

Reg

xx Chelle xx

xx Chelle xx Report 24 Nov 2007 17:54

name George green dob 2nd sept 1910 at Crickhowell in Wales.. i was just checking to verify it really ...

xx Chelle xx

xx Chelle xx Report 24 Nov 2007 18:02

Ah thankyou Sophie, i put in details that i had and it told me no search results found arghhhhh...

There is a llewellen too but im not sure what year but it cant be far behind as he was the youngest, whether he was born in Wales too i just dont know and no one in the family can remember any details of him.

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 24 Nov 2007 18:34

Possible birth for Llewellen?

Name: Llewelyn Green
Year of Registration: 1914
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
Mother's Maiden Name: Stockham
District: Crickhowell
County: Breconshire, Monmouthshire
Volume: 11b
Page: 180