Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family of Henry Tollady

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 25 Jan 2008 22:16

I live in Australia and am try to find my cousins in the UK.
I have some information but am still missing many more living relatives. If any one can help with finding any children of Henry Daniel Tollady born Walthamstow in 1926 I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Kathy

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 25 Jan 2008 22:24

not sure if you have this info on his death
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
TOLLADY, Henry Daniel 30 July 1926 Waltham/f 1997 June District No 2551E
Reg No E8
Ent No 297
Dor 697

Lewella

Lewella Report 25 Jan 2008 22:27

Have you done a quick search on this site? There are stacks of Tollady's on here

Countrymouse

Countrymouse Report 25 Jan 2008 23:59

Hi
I think we may have been in touch before,. My great grandmother was Annie Martha Tollady born Bury St Edmunds 1865. Some of them went off to Walthamstow. Someone on here is descended from Horace, I think, but has not given me any more info. or access to his tree. Also there is someone who does not know much at all so I couldn't link him in. i have lots of Tolladys, but maybe you already have access to my tree?

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 10 Feb 2023 10:37

Nudge

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Feb 2023 10:39

VERY old thread..........................OP is no longer a GR member