Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DEBBIE WILKINSON NIECE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 28 Jun 2008 16:54

STILL TRYING TO FIND NIECE DEBORAH JEAN WILKINSON
LAST KNOWN LIVING AT IRELAND AVE LURGAN NORTHERN IRELAND MOTHERS NAME JANICE MARIE FATHERS NAME JOE WILKINSON WENT TO LIVE WITH HER DAD WHEN THEY SPLIT UP HAVENT SEEN HER SINCE SHE WAS ABOUT 3
SHE HAS HALF SISTER LISA AND HALF BROTHER BRETT WHO WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER AND NUMEROUS COUSINS IF ANYONE THINKS THEY KNOW DEBORAH/DEBBIE
PLEASE CONTACT I WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO SEE HER AGAIN AUNTIE RUTH SHE WAS BORN IN EXETER IN 1966
SO WOULD BE 42/43 NOW

Bernice

Bernice Report 28 Jun 2008 18:45

Ruth - are you expecting her to be in Northern Ireland? I guess she would have married so surname would be different and if she married in Ireland most of us dont have access to Irish records.

Kind regards
Bernice

Ruth

Ruth Report 28 Jun 2008 21:51

HI BERNICE
I DONT KNOW IF STILL IN IRELAND LAST KNOWN ADDRESS WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT 8 AS HER
HALF SISTER LISA FOUND A LETTER IN HER MUMS BELONGINGS AFTER SHE DIED .YES PROBABLY MARRIED I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH MARRIAGES IN RECORDS BUT
WITH NOT A LOT TO GO ON IMPOSSIBLE TASK
DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO LOOK RUTH