Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Samuel Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trixie2

Trixie2 Report 16 Nov 2008 20:11

I am trying to find information about Samuel Wilkinson. He was a paper maker, probably born in the late 1700's but I don't know where. He had a daughter Sarah Ann born C1820 in Ashton Under Lyne. Sarah Ann was married and living in Liverpool at the time of the 1841 census. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Trixie2

Trixie2 Report 22 Nov 2008 09:10

Hi Nerine,

Sarah Ann was married to Louis Gasparina(o) as listed above. I have found her on all the census and I have her marriage cert. It is with her father Samuel that I have hit a brick wall. I can't find him on any census as I am not sure where and when he was born. Sarah Ann was married again in 1856 and her father is not shown as deceased though I understand that this is not necessarily acurate!
Thanks for your time and help.
Best wishes

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Nov 2008 10:17

Husband
LOUIS GASPARINO Pedigree

Birth:
Christening:
Marriage: 26 AUG 1840 Saint Johns Old Haymarket, Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Death:
Burial:

Father: JOHN GASPARINO Family
Mother:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife
SARAH ANN WILKINSON Pedigree

Birth:
Christening:
Marriage: 26 AUG 1840 Saint Johns Old Haymarket, Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Death:
Burial:

Father: SAMUEL WILKINSON Family
Mother:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children

None

Trixie2

Trixie2 Report 10 Dec 2008 20:10

Thanks Ann of Green Gables, I already have those details. It is Samuel Wilkinson that I am looking for information on.