Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WILLIAM JOSEPH WILKINSONAND DEBORAH JEAN WILKINSON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 4 Aug 2009 23:55

I AM TRYING TO TRACE EITHER WILLIAM JOSEPH WILKINSON
OR DEBORAH JEAN WILKINSON NIECE AND HER FATHER
HAVE NOT SEEN DEBBIE SINCE SHE WAS 3 YEARS OLD
SHE IS MY DECEASED SISTERS DAUGHTER FROM HER MARRIAGE TO WILLIAM JOSEPH WILKINSON .they were married in 1966 exeter register office. divorced in 1974/5 last known address was 18 avenue rd lurgan
northern ireland but could have moved back to horsham or exeter
william is the son of thomas wilkinson address on cert is 36 park st horsham marriage was 2nd april 1966 and debbie was born also 1966 would love to find her as she has half sister and brother she has never met
william was 22 at marriage so born possibly 1944 janice 1946 my sister debbies mum. is it possible for some kind sole to find out anything about william as probably still alive or death record
could have moved back to exeter.as someone has visited ireland address and no one can remember them at this address.
desperate for news ruth

Ruth

Ruth Report 5 Aug 2009 00:54

n
please if any one knows anything however small would love to trace them
and introduce all the family
ruth

Ruth

Ruth Report 5 Aug 2009 12:44

HI
THOUGHT I BETTER ADD DEBBIES MUMS NAME IF IT HELPS
WAS JANICE MARIE FISK OUR FATHER WAS ROBERT FISK
HER SISTER IS DESPERATE TO MEET DEBBIE AS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HER AND WOULD LIKE TO TELL HER SO MUCH

Ruth

Ruth Report 5 Aug 2009 13:28

JUST REALISED HAD WILLIAMS NAME WRONG SO HAVE AMENDED IT
ITS IN RIGHT ORDER NOW SORRY FOR CONFUSION MUST HAVE HAD SENIOR MOMENT WHEN WRITING IT RUTH

Ruth

Ruth Report 8 Aug 2009 16:30

nudged
to see if anyone has any info as dont know where else to try as have tried
all other avenues to no avail thanks ruth