Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

George William Wilkinson b.1883

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 3 Sep 2009 16:00

George William Wilkinson b 1883 in Hoxton, London married Mary Ann Beton b 1885 at Holborn, London in 1904. Now apart from John William Wilkinson 1914 - 45 (who died in Burma) I am trying to find out if they had any more children. They lived in Hoxton for the first part of their lives (34 Ashford St, Hoxton) - then they moved to Dalston, Hackney.
David Wilkinson

PaulaW

PaulaW Report 3 Sep 2009 16:04

Have you checked the 1911 census there may be older siblings on that

PaulaW

PaulaW Report 4 Sep 2009 10:50

Have received email from David

New message to Paula
Thanks very much for your help. I have got John Wilkinson (from www.cwgc.org) 1914 - 45, and Edith M.Wilkinson born 1923 - (still living in Hackney). I cannot find George William Wilkinson on the 1911 Census, even though I know he lived at 34 Ashford Street, Hoxton. I thought George had died when I did not find him on the 1901 census. But he pops up again living in the same block of flats as his father, John William Wilkinson. So what did George and Mary do for the first ten years of their marriage ? I am sure I have some other missing cousins out there.
From David

Lianne

Lianne Report 4 Sep 2009 11:32

Hi David,Lianne here. The only 2 I can find so far -John W born Mar 1914 Shoreditch and Edith M Mar 1923 born Hckney index Hackney 1b 791.
Let me know if I can help any more-use my usual e-mail. Best wishes