Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Roslyn Falvo

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roslyn

Roslyn Report 4 May 2007 12:57

Hey, I am searching for any information on the Wilkinson family who were peioneers in the Eromanga area of Queensland. I believe they had connections with the Royal Hotel in Eromanga. Father was James Clarke Wilkinson born 1865 in Dublin Ireland and mother was Sarah Murray born 1866 in Toome, C Antrim, Ireland. Parents of James Clarke were George Wilkinson and Sarah Marian McClelland. I believe from the Eromanga area the family moved to Toowoomba on the Darling Downs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx Ros

murray frederick

murray frederick Report 7 Jan 2012 08:13

Hello Roslyn,my name is Murray Spranklin,my grandparents were James & Sarah Wilkinson and Sarah operated the hotel at Eromanga. I have been doing research on the family history. Please let me know what u need to know and I will do what I can to help you.

Regards Murray

jolee

jolee Report 7 Jan 2012 08:27

Murray this thread is five years old it masy be better to send a PM incase they no longer check old threads.

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 7 Jan 2012 08:31

Murray,

You may not have noticed but Roslyn made that post almost 5 years ago and she may not now be an active member of Genes Reunited. You may however still be able to contact her if she still has the same email address that she had in 2007. Send her a private message via GR who will then send an email to her at the email address that they have for her.