Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 20 Jun 2007 18:32

LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON HENRY WILKINSON,BORN 1912 IN THE WALKER AREA OF NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE,HIS PARENTS ARE JOHN WILKINSON AND ELIZABETH JEFFERY.I HAVE DONE LOTS OF RESEARCH AND STILL COME UP WITH NOTHING,I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP,AS I HAVE COME TO A BRICK WALL WITH THIS FAMILY. THANKS JANE

Jodie

Jodie Report 25 Sep 2007 12:57

My grandfathers name was Harold Wilkinson, born in february 1916 in the Newcastle area, He married Leonora Eltringham some years later and went on to have 11 children, Leonora died in 1974 and Harold died in 1994. I wonder if the two could be related in some way. I have no further information about my grandfather so if anyone out their knows anything about him it would be a big help.
Thanks
Jodie