Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachael

Rachael Report 22 May 2007 19:28

I'm trying to find the parents of William Fittes Wilkinson born 1876ish in Bedlington Northumberland who lived on Panacake Row, Sheepwash Bank, Northumberland in 1901. William Fittes Wilkinson went on to marry Mary Jane in 1896. I have all the relatives of William's father's generation showing on my tree at present but seem to be unable to connect them together. Also any information on Albert Wilkinson, born in Hackney London 1884, he is shown to be son of Susan Wilkinson on 1901 census, but living in Northumberland in 1891 census? There are also other names I'm needing to clarify connections to, Arthur Wilkinson bn 1877, Ada Wilkinson bn 1880, Sarah Wilkinson (daughter in law, widowed, bn 1874 - who was she married to?) Any help would be greatly appreciated!