Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samuel

Samuel Report 6 May 2007 19:58

I am looking for details of four Wilkinson brothers who came to Ireland with the Williamite army circa 1689. I am also looking for details of Adam Wilkinson born 12 April 1819 in County Antrim. His wife was Sarah McKendry.

Katherine

Katherine Report 30 Nov 2007 21:06

Dear Samuel,
I'm afraid I cannot help you with your question. However my Wilkinson family come from that area - particularly Ballinderry/Lisburn. I can only trace them back to the mid 1800s so far. Antrim Wilkinsons seem to be pretty rare so may I please view your tree to see if I can find any connections.
Thank you,
Katherine

Tim

Tim Report 11 May 2008 05:38

I can't either but I'm looking for more info on my Wilkinson family that came from England with, we think, Sir Hardress Waller's regiment.

I would love to hear from anyone with Wexford Wilkinson connections!!