Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maxine

Maxine Report 11 Jan 2006 13:24

maxine claxton Hi , I am trying to find my birth father,Douglas wilkinson born sometime in the thirties,i believe he was an enjineer and came from or lived in the leeds/bradford area in the early sixties,which is where and when i was born.he was married to my mother margaret medley also from leeds but divorced when i was 6 wks old.Iknow he had a son(my brother) named karl who was 5 at the time and remained with his father.i would love to hear from karl,i have two half brothers but have always wondered about my big brother karl whos name may be spelt with a c.

Christine

Christine Report 24 Nov 2007 16:59

hi, maxine i am pleased to tell you i know where your big brother karl is, he is my husband my name is angela we have three children all boys aged 18, 11 and 9 years, karl is a machanic (and a good one at that) he will be 46 years old on 22nd december, he is a really lovely person.karl knows i have sent this message but is really unsure if it was the right thing to do as he only knows one side of the story about his dad and his birth mother,i belive that there are two sides to all stories and all people deserve a second chance, he does not understand why his birth mother never looked for him,hope you get this message,look forward to here from you soon .........angela