Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Sep 2005 11:55

JAMES/JERVIS, GERVASE WILKINSON BORN AROUND 1803 NOTTINGHAMSHIRE. I am trying to find relatives of my great great grandfather who was married to Elizabeth. They had a son William my great grandfather and I am having difficulty in finding Williams birth entry which was around 1850. William was married to Mary [Warburton] on 4th September 1881.

Jean

Jean Report 4 Oct 2008 15:23

Hi Elsie

Your message goes back to 2005, Jarvis, was my gt gt grandfather, he married Elizabeth Hooley on 24.12.1832. He was christened on 07.11.1802 in Wolloton and died on 31.01.1875. Elizabeth was born on 09.02.1799 in Wolloton.
Our gt gt gt grandfather was Richard Wilkinson and I have notes saying he was married to an Elizabeth, with a possible surname of Woodward? possibly 1800, this is the line of my family that I am having difficulty with, but I have the enthusiasm to start researching again!

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 4 Oct 2008 15:27

think you may be better off sending a pm through GR - she may no longer be a member