Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim

Kim Report 22 Apr 2003 11:24

WILKINSON FAMILY I am looking for descendants of the WILKINSON family from SCOTLAND My father was Ronald Gilchrist WILKINSON. He was born in HAMILTON SCOTLAND in 1933 and died in 2000. His father was Thomas WILKINSON (died 1947) and he married Mary Fairburn DALY(died 1964).They also lived in HAMILTON, Scotland. My G Grand father was William WILKINSON born Motherwell 1875 he married Barbara Steele GILCHRIST. My G G Grandfather was Thomas WILKINSON b 1852 born Hamilton he married Agnes CRAIG. MY Great Great Great Grandfather was William WILKINSON born 1808 Berwick he married Margaret COOPER. William and Margaret had many children inc Margory, Janet, Elizabeth, Margaret, Marion, William, Barbara, Agnes, John and Thomas If you may be related to the above please let contact me. Thanks in advance. Kim (nee) WILKINSON