Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Descendants of Louisa Wilkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 22 Sep 2007 13:28

Do you have Father Richard, Husband William Frederick Scotcher, children for Louisa: William Frederick 1907, George H 1908, Charlotte Louisa & Jack Fardell 1909, Edith E 1911, George H 1914, Beatrice MM 1916 & Dorothy Grace 26-12-1917? if so I would really love to hear from you.

I can only find 1 Louisa for Essex with father Henry Richard in Southend, but his trade is totally different and I wonder if this is the family I am looking for? Louisa's marriage cert shows father as Richard - Railway Man the Henry Richard in Southend was a Cabinet Maker (can't seem to connect why the change of trade or indeed if this man is the father I am seeking for Louisa)...

Louisa died 1952 and her husband 1957, they are buried in Rainham Essex.

Any information greatly appreciated!

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 27 Mar 2009 21:33

GREAT NEWS!!! Found my family just not where I thought they were hahaha, just shows how wrong we can be in our assumptions. I thought Louisa and her parents etc came from Essex, when indeed they came from Oxfordshire and she moved to Essex and married my Gt Grandfather :) so all's well that ends well so to speak...