Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TRYING TO FIND WILKINSONS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 12 Jan 2008 17:00

I AM LOOKING FOR SIBLINGS OF HENRY WILKINSON,THEIR NAMES ARE POSSIBLY FLORRIE AND JOE.THEIR PARENTS ARE JOHN WILKINSON AND ELIZABETH JEFFREY.JOHN WAS A MINER ASWELL AS MY GRANDAD HENRY.MY GRANDAD WAS BORN IN WALKER NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE 1912 I DONT HAVE ANY BIRTH DATES FOR ANY OF THE OTHERS.THE FAMILY ALSO LIVED IN THE SUNNISIDE AREA?AS MY GRANDAD WORKED IN THE MARLEY HILL PITS.IF ANYONE HAS ANY CONNECTION OR HAS ANY INFO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
THANK YOU
JANE

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 12 Jan 2008 21:23

These are all the ones currently on FreeBMD, there are possibly more not transcribed yet...I will have a look for them for you.

Births Sep 1914 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WILKINSON John A Jeffrey Tynemouth 10b 576

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1915 (>99%)
Wilkinson Bertha L Jeffrey Newcastle T 10b 324

Births Dec 1919 (>99%)
Wilkinson Isabella R Jeffrey Newcastle T. 10b 304

Births Jun 1921 (97%)
WILKINSON Thomas W Jeffrey Newcastle T. 10b 332