Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Need help for finding the father of my wife's aunt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reginald

Reginald Report 24 Nov 2007 21:46

Hello, my name is David Cockwell my wife has an Aunt that was adopted in London in 1945 whose name was Janet Georgina Gray and adopted by Angus and Elsie Radley. Janet is eager to find out about her father William Frederick Gray and his wife Alice Augusta Gray both of which we have no details.

We know that Frederick and Alice had other children but we have no details about them.

Janet birth was registered in the register of births for the district of Poplar sub district of Bow and Bromley in the metropolitan borough of Poplar

If you can help I can be comntacted on [email protected].

Many thanks
David

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 24 Nov 2007 22:23

Was Janet born in 1945?

Gwyn