Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 27 Feb 2009 13:01

hi every body im trying to find my cousins eric and pat and david wilson dies any one know them or there wherabouts please please please x

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 27 Feb 2009 13:04

a rough area, some dates and parent names might help....

....i think these people themselves will struggle to even recognise each other from that data!!!

Tracey x

June

June Report 8 Apr 2010 16:15

thanks tracy im new at this x

Jacky

Jacky Report 8 Apr 2010 16:34

june
do you have any idea where or when they were born even rough ages may help also do you know what there parents were called anything about them or there parents would give us a start

jacky

June

June Report 9 Apr 2010 21:59

erics wife was called joyce and his daughter lesley susan
pat was married and david got married to his second wife and moved to new castle he had 2 daughters pat and julie x

June

June Report 9 Apr 2010 22:12

also there brother albert wilson emegrated to australia i did hear that he had gone to new zealand from there and married a maori girl they have a sister also called dorothy i dont know much about her best wishes june x

Madmeg

Madmeg Report 9 Apr 2010 22:16

I'm not even sure of the surname. Wilson? Dies?

Where did they come from/live?

Approximately what year were they born? 1940s, 1950s, 1960s?

June

June Report 9 Apr 2010 22:26

mothers name ida fathers alfred wilson

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

June

June Report 9 Apr 2010 22:30

i made a mistake that should be does sorry they lived in denton on windmill lane and were born in the 40s and 50s x

June

June Report 14 Apr 2010 12:07

mothers name ida fathers name alfred wilson .they all lived in denton manchester there was pat albert eric david and dorothy . david married again and moved to newcastle he had 2 girls to his first marriage called julie and pat .thanking you very much june x

Madeline

Madeline Report 14 Apr 2010 12:42

If you know which schools they went to, you could try Friends Reunited. Also, have you tried Facebook?

June

June Report 15 Apr 2010 11:31

hi madaline im on facebook but no i dont know what school they went to thanks any way june x

June

June Report 15 Apr 2010 11:33

hi just remembered my cousin pat married a lad called ken street x