Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Maud Emily Ellington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 17 Mar 2009 12:26

Help!!

My name is Doreen mavis Wright nee Marshall, i wasadopted when i was 18 months old in 1942. I am searching for my birth parents or any family with connections to Ellington or Wilson.

My birth name is Doreen Mavis Wilson Born November 1940 and my birth mother is called Maud Emily Ellington Born 1919 in romford Essex and my fathers name is David Wilson.

I also believe i have sibling called Gladys who maybe living in Basildon Essex.

If anyone has any info or connections please get in contact with me.

Thankyou

Doreen

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 17 Mar 2009 17:07

There is a Leonard Wilson living in Ilford on the current electoral roll.... i have PM'd the data to Zoe...

....nice find

T x

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 17 Mar 2009 17:13

This could be the death of Ronald.

England & Wales, Death Index: 1984-2005
about Ronald Wilson
Name: Ronald Wilson
Birth Date: 2 Oct 1944
Death Registration Month/Year: Mar 1998
Age at death (estimated): 53
Registration district: Southend On Sea
Inferred County: Essex
Register number: A63B
District and Subdistrict: 4751A
Entry Number: 280

I have found a match for this person on the Electoral Roll for 2003/2004 this also lists a Leslie Wilson as living there til 2002/2003 but sadly i cannot find them at an alternative address.

Tracey x

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 17 Mar 2009 18:46

emailed all data to DOREEN