Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carol Ann Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carole

Carole Report 15 Jun 2010 12:11

I'm trying to locate Carol Ann Wilson born Rochford, Essex on 9 March 1948. Father's name Alexander. Mother's name Sylvia Barbara.
Can anyone help me, please?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Jun 2010 12:21

Do, you know if she married? Rochford district became Southend-on Sea after 1974, there are 2 marriages of a Carol A. Wilson there.
Also, have you looked to see if anyone else has these people in their tree? Use "search trees" above. There is also Friends reunited and Facebook.
Jan

Carole

Carole Report 16 Jun 2010 22:26

Hi Jan
No, I'm not sure if she married. I've found 5 possibles, including Southend on Sea, and am trying to chase these up but it's so difficult when people don't reply to messages etc. but I will keep trying. Have checked other peoples trees, Friends Reunited and Facebook but had no luck.
Many thanks for your reply. It was much appreciated.
Regards Carole

Wendy

Wendy Report 20 Jun 2010 16:28

hi only looking back at some old messages, did carol have a brother? its easier to trace males as there surname stays the same and he will show on electrol role.