Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 24 Jun 2004 17:02

I am trying to find any relatives of my father Alan Wilson who was born in Durham in 1915 and lived at Whinney Hill. He married Winifred Henderson at St Margarets Church on September 30th 1939. He was a police constable at Edmundbyers, Co Durham where he committed suicide in 1953 aged 38. I would dearly like to find any of my fathers family (or anyone who can give me information ) as I have no recollection whatsoever of my youth and there are many question left unanswered. please contact me on 01642 274289 [email protected]