Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 19 Sep 2003 08:41

Brothers/uncles and sisters/aunts of my grandfather John Wilson, born 30 June 1904 in Falkirk, Scotland. He and his family emigrated to Toronto Canada in the 1920's where he met my grandmother Isabella Swan Hutton born 13 April 1906. They returned to Hamilton, Scotland where they married and lived in 6 Nethan Place, Eddlewood for more than 40 years. I remember he had a sister called Agnes (who in fact turned out to be his mother having given birth to him at a very early age) who had two daughters and lived in Skegness, England. My papa passed away in 1996 and I would love to get in touch with his family. My gran would write to his family in Toronto but since their passing, I have no details, addresses.