Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 1 Aug 2003 11:47

Trying to find ARTHUR WILSON and JOSEPH WILSON born in Liverpool. Brothers of my Mother AGNES MAY COOKE (nee WILSON). I don't know anything about their parents (my grandparents) as I believe they died when my mother was about 14. Mother born in 1925 married JOHN VICTOR COOKE on 10 Jul 48. ARTHUR was in the Army in the 50s and I believe JOSEPH may have emigrated to S Africa or Austrailia. All a bit vague but may someone can shed a bit of light. I also knew nothing about my father's parents. I know my grandmother was called MAUD COOKE and I think my grandfather was called Edward. They had two other sons Edward (Teddy now deceased) married to Anne in Liverpool and Ronald (Ron)who married NELLIE she is also now deceased. I think there was a daughter called Vera (second name possibly MAUD) - married name ENGLAND.