Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 16 Apr 2003 23:10

Rose Callegari. Researching relatives of my father who was Charles Frederick Wilson Born 29 August 1906 in St Pancras and his sister Phyllis who was born in 1913. Their mother Florence Alice nee Bunyan died in 1916 in Brixton and their father, Frederick Charles Wilson was then in the South Staffs Regiment. Prior to the war he was a Theatre Manager (at one time in Richmond Theatre) and may also have been after the war. When the mother died the children were farmed out to different relatives not sure who they were but my father talked about Uncle Bill (Bunyan), his mothers brother. His mother also had sisters - Louise (who emigrated to Australia) and Beatrice (does anyone have a Beatrice Bunyan in their family history?) There may have been others. My Father also had an Uncle Frank (Wilson), his father's brother and there may have been others. Does this ring a bell with anyone. Would like to find out who took on my father's sister Phyllis and brought her up. Would also like to know what happened to my grandfather, Frederick Charles Wilson, he seems not to have had contact with his children, it was rumoured that he married again and may have had more children. I can find no record of his death. Can anyone help?