Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Online Parish Records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary J

Mary J Report 26 Oct 2012 10:32

Easy to search site with useful links. some of them take you to familysearch.org but others are from actual church records.

Reggie

Reggie Report 26 Oct 2012 10:49

Which site do you refer to?

Mary J

Mary J Report 26 Oct 2012 11:05

Sorry, phone rung just as I was posting.

http://www.dustydocs.com.au/

Derek

Derek Report 26 Oct 2012 18:51

Hi Mary..it's actually a very good site..very handy to have all the batch Numbers in one place.plus a lot more.

Thank you

Derek.

alviegal

alviegal Report 27 Oct 2012 15:19

Thank you Mary. Has lots of MIs from graveyards that I am interested in. No more tramping around them in the cold trying to find long lost ancestors.
Well maybe I won't stop doing that but will be able to wait till the better weather now. OH will be so pleased as he is my taxi driver and co-looker.

Liz :-) :-)

Derek

Derek Report 27 Oct 2012 16:11

are you a looker then Liz???? :-D

Derek

alviegal

alviegal Report 27 Oct 2012 21:12

;-) :-D ;-) :-D