Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

  • The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today


  • New posts
  • No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wrong Certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 12 Nov 2012 13:59

You can also add a 'Postem' on FreeBMD to help others researching.....

Find the registration through the search facility then click on the 'info' button next to the entry.

Scroll down to...'Add a postem' and click on it.

You can then add any info you wish to give and that will be available to anyone looking at that index entry.



Mumbles Report 12 Nov 2012 13:28

Thank you both Roy & Reggie:


Reggie Report 12 Nov 2012 13:22


Porkie_Pie Report 12 Nov 2012 13:06

Their are several sites if you Google,

Here is one



Mumbles Report 12 Nov 2012 13:02

I have a Marriage Cert that I ordered and it is the wrong one, for my family:
Is there somewhere that I can advertise it, so that it may be made use of, and maybe help some one else: