Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

william marden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

stephen

stephen Report 22 Feb 2013 19:19

thanks again to anyone who has contributed still waiting to hear from missing links

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Feb 2013 19:55

Hi Stephen - best to post on the appropriate thread. That way everyone who has helped will see your thanks.

You can find the threads you have posted on or created by clicking on the words 'My Threads' under 'Tools' to the left of this screen.

To reply on an existing thread, click the 'Add Reply' at the top of the thread page, or scroll to the bottom. Type, then hit the Submit button.

The following *might* be the William Marden thread you are refering to. Just click on the thread address and the thread will open in a new tab.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1319927

stephen

stephen Report 22 Feb 2013 21:50

many thanks to all who have contributed hope to hear about missing links soon

stephen

stephen Report 26 May 2013 15:26

we now have update for william marden we now have his army records and the information we have is that his birthdate was 21st may 1880 and on joining the army his address was 13 felton st hoxton we beleive, his father was william marden if anyone can add to this we would be very interested also his trade was a plumber

jax

jax Report 26 May 2013 15:47

Stephen

You should continue on the thread mentioned above by
+++DetEcTive+++

GenealogyResearchAssistance

GenealogyResearchAssistance Report 26 May 2013 18:47

Here is a link to Stephen's other thread on William Marden.

http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1319927

I suspect that he does not know how to find it so if this is the case for future reference I'll post instructions here.

Method 1

1.Hover over community on the menu bar at the top
2.Click on My Threads. This will list all threads you have started or participated in
3. Select relevant thread and post

Method 2

1 Look down the lefthandside of the boards and look under the title Tools
2.Click on My Threads. This will list all threads you have started or participated in
3. Select relevant thread and post

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 26 May 2013 18:51

I've taken the liberty of adding Stephen's update to his previous thread to nudge it up (just in case he doesn't find his way back to this thread)