Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A Second Family Tree?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roy

Roy Report 11 Mar 2013 14:49

Thank you to all those who have posted suggestions. I will try them. Many thanks, Roy

Chrissie2394

Chrissie2394 Report 10 Mar 2013 18:59

I have four trees using one email address and since GR have made the changes, have had no problems signing in to any of them, Before I had to use a different password for each tree, now it's the same password for each tree. New members will not be able to do this

Why not create another email address just for a new tree.

Chris

KenSE

KenSE Report 10 Mar 2013 18:46

The problem there is that GR have changed the signing in system so that it is no longer possible to have two trees on the same email address:

See:
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/announcements/thread/1320465

GR have promised the facility of multiple trees on one account but I think they have a few problems to sort out first.

Stuart

Stuart Report 10 Mar 2013 18:37

There was another thread about this a while ago, have kept the reference incase I wanted to "play". Hope it helps

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1312929

Roy

Roy Report 10 Mar 2013 18:07

Is it possible to start another tree? I was adopted and therefore changed my name. I only recently began to trace my past, therefore I have an adopted tree and a birth tree. Can anyone help? Roy