Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spera/D'alessandro

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SherbitShandy

SherbitShandy Report 16 May 2013 17:32

hi can anyone help me find ANY info on Guiseppina (pronounced Josephina) Spera and Modesto D'Alessandro both born Italy round 1920ish married in Ashton Under Lyne in 1959 ish....would love to know the parents of them,thanks in advance

patchem

patchem Report 16 May 2013 17:57

Fathers' names will be on the marriage certificate....

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 May 2013 17:58

The marriage should be on FreeBMD and their ages and fathers names should be on the cert

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 May 2013 18:03

name: Guiseppina M Spera
Spouse Surname: D'alessandro
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1959
Registration District: Ashton
Inferred County: Lancashire
Volume Number: 10b
Page Number: 221
Find Spouse: Modesto D'alessandro

patchem

patchem Report 16 May 2013 18:18

Do you know where they went?

?
Josephine M. Dalessandro
Last Residence: 15332 Finleyville, Washington, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Born: 30 Oct 1921
Died: 18 Dec 2010
State (Year) SSN issued: Indiana (Before 1951)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 May 2013 18:34

a son born in 1961 Ashton

Anthony Dalessandro

SherbitShandy

SherbitShandy Report 16 May 2013 18:52

I think I may have that 1 my cousin is married to Anthony who is a son im sure....I think guiseppina went onto Italy and maybe remarried , I actually met her 1 time but very secretive woman she wouldt tell my cousin if she had brothers/sisters or even her parents names etc x

SherbitShandy

SherbitShandy Report 16 May 2013 18:59

I don't have much info but guiseppina had a son franko and daughter sylvan as far as we know but not sure if her husband was the dad ..thanks so much for helping me Shirley xx

SherbitShandy

SherbitShandy Report 16 May 2013 19:01

last post should have said Sylvana

patchem

patchem Report 16 May 2013 19:39

If she was born in 1920 and did not marry until 1959, then it is likely that she had been married before.
You need the marriage certificate for more information.
Does your cousin know that you are researching her family?

SherbitShandy

SherbitShandy Report 17 May 2013 00:02

yes cousin knows it's her hubby that's Italian Anthony D'Alessandro born 1961 but he seems to know very little due to being given up to the nuns ....ive ordered the marriage cert for his parents as he only knows his mother and she wont say anything about any family