Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding someone living?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ceri

ceri Report 9 Feb 2014 23:48

Hi
I am urgently looking for a relative to enable me to inform them of a close family death. I believe I have found them on the 2002 electoral roll but cant see them after this does anyone have any ideas please? The only thing I can think of is they moved to France (his wife was French?)

Kenneth Stevens born c1942, married Maryse Lapierre in 1989...Last known address is in South Ockendon, Essex in 2002

Please Help

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 10 Feb 2014 00:19

Could have just opted out of being shown on electoral register

Have you checked on BT

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Feb 2014 01:02

They moved from that address as there are other people on the ER in 2003 and then again in subsequent years.

Have you thought of Facebook? Although Kenneth Stevens is rather a common name, there are plenty of French or Canadian Maryse Lapierres'

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Feb 2014 09:31

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1337227

No return to the duplicate, either!

ceri

ceri Report 11 Feb 2014 14:45

this is urgent reggie and I do appreciate your thoughts and will respond when I am home and got 5 mins im doing this from the hospital on my phone don't mean to offend anyone just literally posted this message from the hospital and haven't been home to look up anything you guys have suggested I am popping back home tonight and so will hopefully get a chance to look then and read in detail what you have all put
Thanks again

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 11 Feb 2014 21:24

Hope you find him soon Ceri.

Pam

Pam Report 13 Feb 2014 11:09

In case it helps Kenneth is registered as Kenneth T Stevens

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 13 Feb 2014 11:48

A Kenneth T Stevens age Guide 60 to 64 is listed on 192 for 2013 at Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, SS9

also at that address is Matthew B Stevens, David P Stevens, Frances H Stevens, James J Stevens,

Roy