Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How to trace possible living relative in Spain?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynsey

Lynsey Report 24 Feb 2017 13:59

Hi,

I'm trying to trace John AHEARN, born 1946 in South Shields, England who I have reason to believe moved to Spain from Hartlepool with his wife/ partner Joan in the 1990s. I do not have any further details of where they moved to, whether they've come back to the UK, who Joan is/was or if either of them are now deceased. I can't find a UK wedding for them, nor the birth of any children. Could someone please tell me how I might trace my relative in Spain?

Kindest regards

Flip

Flip Report 24 Feb 2017 17:55

Lynsey

It would be far better to stick to your original thread, and maybe edit the subject line? No point in duplicating research.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1364806

Lynsey

Lynsey Report 24 Feb 2017 19:55

Thank you, will do that...!