Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Crozier family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 3 Sep 2017 15:22

Im looking for family in Northern Ireland related to my dad Albert Crozier .He lived in Lilliput street.He had a sister Edie McCartney.Mina Gordon whom also lived in the same street,I have no idea what has become of my relative since my dad died in 1981.Any help would be gratefully recieved,Doreen.x <3 <3

Maureen

Maureen Report 3 Sep 2017 16:17

Doreen

How old was your dad when he died, was he in Northern Ireland at the time. Mina Gordon is she also a sister, could Mina be called Wilhelmina? the more information you post the easier it could be to find relations.

greyghost

greyghost Report 3 Sep 2017 17:10

There are members who have an Albert Crozier in their trees on this site.
Just put the name in and then look for the ones with Albert Crozier's in their tree from various places in Northern Ireland.

You can then try to contact the tree owners where it says "Find out more". Send a message explaining your relationship and what you are looking for.

Whether they are able to receive the message or respond is not guaranteed.

You could also try the local phone directories

The Phone Book from BT
www.thephonebook.bt.com

www.whitepages.co.uk%2Fwhite-pages-northern-ireland

Maureen

Maureen Report 3 Sep 2017 18:41

Lilliput Street looks like its in Belfast Co Antrim.

There is a Tree with the following
Albert Crozier born 1923 Belfast
Edith Crozier born 1920 Belfast
Wilhelmina Crozier born 1922 Belfast
Also a George listed born 1921

You could send a message to the Tree owner .