Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electoral Roll 2020

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 3 May 2023 15:48

Does anyone have access to last years Electoral Roll please or advice of how I can view it?

If anyone can help can you pm me please

Kim

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 May 2023 17:04

It's on FMP..
BUT.................................... last year wasn't 2020

;-) ;-)

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 3 May 2023 17:12

Thanks Erika, and that was an OOP's on my part lol

Didn't realise FMP help very recent info

Thanks again
Kim x

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 3 May 2023 17:24

As well as FMP, there are Electoral Rolls on Ancestry - and also on here, up to 2022.

You'll see them if you hover over "Search" at top right of this page.

But remember that anyone can opt out of the public ER if they wish, and therefore those people's names either won't appear - or will only appear until the year they opted out.

ADDED:
PM from Kim , to say she only knows the address, not the occupier's name.
Have replied to say that she can search the ERs on GR by address, entering the address (or bits of it) in the "optional keywords" box, and leaving everything else blank.