Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ted

Ted Report 16 Sep 2006 14:54

morning all, not a bad day today here in Cheshire, ive been doing my bit for the planet, got rid of my car, and my m/bike and bought a bicycle. but what i'd like to know is why some drivers are intent on knocking me off my bike! have I dont something wrong, or maybe they've seen my name on GC and they are trying to get their own backs, maybe they dont like my jokes. Now to business please. GEORGE TEMPLEMAN age 45, with wife FRANCIS also age 45, somewhre in the South of England, London or Essex, plus family of course. Thanks very much. TED.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 14:56

Do you have birthplace info? Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 14:57

Don't bother.............here they are Name: George Templeman Age: 45 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1846 Relation: Head Spouses's Name: Frances A Gender: Male Where Born: Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, England Civil parish: Whittlesey Ecclesiastical parish: St Andrews Town: Whittlesey County/Island: Cambridgeshire Country: England Registration district: Whittlesey Sub registration district: Whittlesey ED, institution, or vessel: 4 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Ernest Templeman 7 Frances A Templeman 40 Fred Templeman 5 George Templeman 45 George Templeman 13 Harry Templeman 4 John W Templeman 16 Martha Templeman 15 Samuel Templeman 8 Walter Templeman 2/12 Reg

Ted

Ted Report 16 Sep 2006 15:06

Reggie, hi. got a feeling thats not him. He was born in Middlesex, Francis the same and on the 1881 census he had ADA 14, HENRY 12, CHARLES 10, AUGUSTA 8. probably half of them have got married, but it AUGUSTA im really interested in. GEORGEs occ was pork butcher TED

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 15:11

This one then.........you see how important it is to give birthplace info................ Name: George Templeman Age: 45 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1846 Relation: Head Spouses's Name: Francis Gender: Male Where Born: London, Middlesex, England Civil parish: Camberwell Ecclesiastical parish: Camden Town: Peckham County/Island: London Country: England Registration district: Camberwell Sub registration district: Peckham ED, institution, or vessel: 4 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Augustus E Templeman 18 Charles H Templeman 19 Francis Templeman 45 George Templeman 45 Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 15:13

Marriage........... Name: Augusta Caroline Templeman Year of Registration: 1898 Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun District: Camberwell (1837-1919) County: London, Surrey Volume: 1d Page: 1490 Sydney Frank Golesworthy OR William Henry Rutland Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 15:17

1901 Name: Augusta Goldsworthy Age: 28 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1873 Relation: Wife Spouses's Name: Sydney F Gender: Female Where born: Greenwich, London, England Civil parish: Camberwell Ecclesiastical parish: Camden County/Island: London Country: England Registration district: Camberwell Sub-registration district: Peckham ED, institution, or vessel: 4 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 247 Household Members: Name Age Augusta Goldsworthy 28 Doris Goldsworthy 7 months Sydney F Goldsworthy 27 Reg

Ted

Ted Report 16 Sep 2006 16:35

Reg, dont shout at me for not providing addresses etc, wont do it again. being a cheeky individual that I am, you couldnt send me a copy of the 1891 census return could you? to my email address if I post it to you privately. NOW YOU CAN SHOUT. ted.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Sep 2006 16:44

Sorry, Ted, can't do images at the moment........ Reg

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Sep 2006 16:50

Ted have pm.d you .got the image saved to send you. Shirley