Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LDS Family History centres

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlie chuckles

Charlie chuckles Report 19 Apr 2006 18:57

A word of advice to anyone just starting or stuck-find your local LDS Family history Centre and book a visit. I found an entry on their website for one of my great greats with a number for a family history file disc on, I went today and now I have that line right back to 1630--amazing!! I also have the address of the submiter to contact, he is descended from my gt gt's sister--10 generation completed thanks to him!! There are loads of things they can help you with as well and they're really pleased to do so, so get yourselves along you may be as lucky as me Carol