Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maps - useful source

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Seasons

Seasons Report 2 Jun 2005 10:12

Don't know if anyone remembers me seeking a rather colourful Saxton's Map of Warwickshire and Leicestershire 1576. I'd found a framed copy in a charity shop but wanted paper ones to send by post. Local central library suggested looking at the British Library website www(.)bl(.)uk - yes that is the right address. Went on and found the map and lots of other ones too. Phoned up their shop yesterday and yes they do do a poster for £4.50 + £1.70 post and packing which I hope to receive in the next few days.