Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Terence Blackburn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 15 May 2003 21:52

Hi to Alison Page Thanks for the info about internet explorer version 6 that you emailed to me on 8 May. Apparently I was using an earlier version. My son has installed v6 this evening and lo and behold all my problems have been solved. Other members may recall my earlier problems about trying to get rid of unwanted relatives - especially Jill - also my not being able to delete unwanted contacts. Well, no more problems since v6 was installed. Hope this info may be of some use to others on the site. Regards Terry - Gibraltar