Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michelle Rees

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shelley1976

Shelley1976 Report 10 Mar 2003 12:20

Linda Woodhouse I have had the same problem & could have missed out on vital information. I too thought I was having a blonde moment at the time (I think I am allowed to say that, as I am blonde!) I did mail the person asking them to resend their message, but am unsure when 'contacting' someone they actually get the message. It's happened to me again Yesturday, only this time I can't get in contact with the person as there are lots of them & I don't know which one she is! I have apparently been 'contacted' several times, although to date have never received an e-mail - I only use one address and am logged into daily. I have mailed support at GC and wait a response. Can someone look into this or advise us please?!??????? Thanks in advance. ********** Jacqueline Davies************ **********Margaret Sherwin************** *************Susan Clark**************** Please contact me direct at: shell (dot) rees (att) sis (dot) securicor (dot) co(dot) uk (no spaces) Shell :-)