General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Appaled by the lack of knowledge...

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 2 Jun 2008 18:43

It`s different in Scotland , Caz --don`t know why --20-60. CHLAMYDIA is increasing too and there`s a swab now that the patient can do themselves , don`t need to see a nurse , but I would pick and choose my patients -imagine where they might put it!!!
Ros xx

Hayley   Empress of Drama

Hayley Empress of Drama Report 2 Jun 2008 18:42

maybe they are not sexually active ?

Christina

Christina Report 2 Jun 2008 18:42

essential i would say caz good idea

at my daughter school the local doctor is on hand once a week for advice on everything and anything
he has a special unit on site and its all confidential and has proved popular with the kids

chris x

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 2 Jun 2008 18:38

I was talking to the girl students in catering this morning ( I support one of them} One of them said ' you dont need a smear test till you are 25 do you?'

As we talked more I learnt that the 5 girls aged 17 to 22 had little knowledge of smear tests and didnt even know why they were needed.!! It worried me a great deal and Im thinking of asking the college council to promote the importance of smear tests as they have chlamydia,

What do you think?

Caz xx