General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thanks A Lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 9 Jun 2008 20:46

I Know Caz, i sneak on at work, i sneak on at home i sometimes feel like a naughty child, cos if they all knew what i was doing instead of working God Help Me!!!!

Christina

Christina Report 9 Jun 2008 20:46

hi teresa
agree very addictive
every night i mean to do some work on my family tree, look in and before you know it its bedtime lol

chris x

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 9 Jun 2008 20:44

Hi Teresa, its so addictive isnt it? Im at work every day now but when i first joined i wasnt and couldnt be dragged off here lol!!!

Caz xxx

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 9 Jun 2008 20:42

Have you STILL not found them?? Oh dear i hope you others to wear!! You wern't swinging them from the chandeliers were you ?

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 9 Jun 2008 20:25

Sorry hun, dippy at mo, lost me trousers can't find them ........... been a long day!

Laughing, folks tis Shimmer and she is dippy!

Keep name, luvin it! xxx

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 9 Jun 2008 20:23

Shimmer tis me Teresa L.A we met loads before, Kaz helped me chnage my name for Eldricks party on Friday night. Shall i change it back again then you might recognise me ????

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 9 Jun 2008 20:04

Hi Shimmer, How's You tonight?? I have just been reading Eldricks thread, Oh Dear glad i didn't post on that one.

Christina, It gets very addictive doesn't it? I am going to have to get something done before OH comes back from footy training.

See you all later xx

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 9 Jun 2008 19:53

~~~ hi C :)

Hi SKTLA :)

Don't think we've spoken before, extends hand of friendship, hi I'm Shimmer.

Hot! (Blushes as in hot weather!)

xxx Shimmer xxx

Christina

Christina Report 9 Jun 2008 19:52

hi teresa
i came on for a quick look been here 2 hours now just flicking through

its been a lovely day here and looks like being same again tomorrow

chris x

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 9 Jun 2008 19:47

Thanks to you lot on here i have not got anything done because i'm too nosy and have been catching up reading all your threads ! Tut Tut! Guess who will be ironing at midnight now???

How is everybody on this hot night ????