General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I have just renewed.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 16 Jun 2008 20:15

Well within a few hours of renewing I am delighted to say that I have made a new contact who is related to the family.

My Great Grandmother is the sister of her Grandfather and whats more they have a VERY popular surname.

Yippee. I wonder how many related contacts I will make in the next year.

Fi x

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 15 Jun 2008 12:37

Well done Fi...............I've just today had a new contact for my direct line:))))

xx

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 15 Jun 2008 12:00

Good for you love,

Caz xx

Sue

Sue Report 15 Jun 2008 11:59

Well, it's nice to see a post about someone renewing :-)))

Sue xx

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 15 Jun 2008 11:48

I have had so much success recently and over the last year that I decided to stay for another year.

Thank you to all who have helped me and to all the new rellies I have found.

Fi