General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

im tickled pink lol

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Report 18 Jun 2008 15:21

Bought a lovely black full length evening dress about 3 years ago, for a very posh doooo, loved it, felt the bees kness, but in 3 years my waistline expanded, by quite a bit !!! tried it on probably a year ago, and was gutted, couldnt do it up, a gap of about 2/3 inches, ;o((( almost sent it to the charity shop in disgust, but salvaged it from the black bag, and hid it away,

Well, i got it out today, and it fits like a glove again, not really been dieting lol, still eat loads of the wrong things, but obviously not as much

so im tickled pink, and have been dancing round the living room in it, ( good job theres no-one here except the dog, who looked at me like im a nutter lol )

It fits It fits It fits

xxLynnxx

Iris

Iris Report 18 Jun 2008 15:28

so pleased for you lynn, its lovely when that happen 's. what's the secret. iris

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Report 18 Jun 2008 15:45

thanks Iris,

well, maybe its eating a certain amount of chocolate each day, who knows, its gone, lets just hope it doesnt come back lol

xxLynnxx

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 18 Jun 2008 15:47

Good on ya Lynn :o)

Well done you for keeping it and believing that one day you will wear it again.

Now you need to find somewhere special so you can show it off.....

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º Little Nanna Lynn °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Report 18 Jun 2008 15:49

Hello Rosi ~~~~

dont know if i believed i might one day wear it again, if truth be told, the amount it cost i was just too mean to send it to the charity shop lol

Im sure it will get an airing sooner or later,

lovely to see you on here :o)))

will get to meet you hopefully at the next london meet

xxLynnxx

JustJean

JustJean Report 18 Jun 2008 16:01

good for you hun, bet you look the bees
knees, give us a piccie,Pleeeeeese

Jean xxxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 18 Jun 2008 16:16

Who tickled me? :o)