General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

UPDATE on Carrier Bag Kitten

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Snowdrop**

**Snowdrop** Report 18 Jun 2008 20:07

Oh my word, what a bundle of lively mischief he is !
Frightened of nothing and no-one, he's ruling the house and bouncing with energy and seems to be growing by the day, what a little character !
If daughter tries to get on with her work and ignore him then he climbs up her leg !
Would still like to throttle the people that dumped them though but at least all the little kitts can have a happy, well cared for life now.

Wild Cat

Wild Cat Report 18 Jun 2008 20:11

Thats great & so would i

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 18 Jun 2008 20:13

Good for you Snowdrop, bless his little heart,

Caz xxx

Cyprus

Cyprus Report 18 Jun 2008 20:15

Well done Snowdrop in rescuing kittens--we've rescued so many here ,but our original male cat is now 12 years old ,he's Mischief by name and still mischief by nature !

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 18 Jun 2008 20:23

That's lovely to hear. But (sorry, being damp squib now lol) I often wonder about the mother. Not only is she still full of milk, but she's probably looking for them. It breaks your heart if you see that sort of behaviour; they do grieve. :-((
But it's lovely to hear that, Snowdrop - and you, Me!
(The last poster lol)
x

Cyprus

Cyprus Report 18 Jun 2008 20:35

Glenys-our kitten was abandoned by the mother ,or the mother was shot/poisoned ,we fed Mischief on the beach for 3 days before bringing him home x
Lanate poisoning is popular in Cyprus for cats and dogs-could you have a look at the website?
Lanate Cyprus..

**Snowdrop**

**Snowdrop** Report 18 Jun 2008 20:39

Yes it is a shame about mum-cat, I do wonder what happened to her as well.
I just can't get my head around someone being able to actually put them in a plastic bag and dump them on the roadside like that, it makes me so angry !