General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone know the area ..Walton/Bootle Liverpool?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hapiun

Hapiun Report 23 Jun 2008 19:50

OH working around Walton/Bootle Liverpool for next 3-4 years does anyone know of rented furnished houses or estate agents that do rented properties around the area? Thanks Pamx

I did put thread on General but no-one from the area on!

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Jun 2008 20:03

Hi Hapiun you could try

SuttonKersh Letting agents
Coseyhomes
Whitegates Liverpool
Move Residential

Good Luck

Hapiun

Hapiun Report 23 Jun 2008 20:08

Thanks Will do!
Just needed a few ideas, going to check them out now. At the mo he's travelling there daily but it's costing alot in daily expenses, thought it be better he stopped over, PLUS i not to get up too early then.
Thanks Pamx

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Jun 2008 20:12

Get back to me if no luck and i'l try and think some more........

Sheila

Sheila Report 23 Jun 2008 20:17

Try this threads

http://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/rent/agents/venmorethomas%26jones%2fbootle/homes-to-rent.htm

lhttp://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/agents/directory/sales/north-west-england/merseyside/bootle/estate-agents.html

you can also try the Liverpool Echo

Good Luck!

Hapiun

Hapiun Report 23 Jun 2008 20:46

Thanks a lot to you both just got 3 for him to view. Will keep estate agents names and the echo website at hand
Thanks so much
Pamx