General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I'm so proud!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

:) still smiling :)

:) still smiling :) Report 6 Jul 2008 14:14

Hi all,

i have just got back from supporting my boyfriend at the british 10k run in london, which he completed in memory of a dear friend for diabetes uk.

he has raised about £400 in total and i just had to put on a quick note to say i am soooo proud of him!

a very happy Leanne. xx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Jul 2008 14:16

Well done to your boyfriend and to all those who support these events

:) still smiling :)

:) still smiling :) Report 6 Jul 2008 14:20

oh it really is! and the best of it- he hated running up until now. he's spent ages in the gym over the past month so i really am happy for him. it was brilliant to watch and know that there were so many people running for charity. makes you feel good about the world! :D

boyfriend is chris by the way. :)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jul 2008 02:15

Well done Chris, are you hooked now lol?
Lizx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 7 Jul 2008 12:53

Leanne - well done to your boyfriend!

Special thoughts in memory of his friend.

Steph x