General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mystery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 10 Jul 2008 15:39

Am I going doolally, or did anyone see a thread up this morning with a question about the Moon......did we believe that it affected anyone mentally (that was the gist of it).....

There were some replies, and I added to it........came back about 5 mins later to add again and it had gone...

Anyone remember it, and who put up the thread.....

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 10 Jul 2008 15:43

n

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Jul 2008 15:44

didn't see it, sorry. However I can tell you that in the experience of mental health workers in the psychiatric hospital where I worked for nigh on thirty years, the full moon had a definite effect on some patients - they saw it first hand so who am I to argue. Think that's why it's called lunacy - lunar!!!

Surf

Surf Report 10 Jul 2008 15:45

didnt see it sally but im sure if

someone mooned at me and it was a huge moon

it would severly heart me mantally

Taff

Taff Report 10 Jul 2008 15:47

sally, its on "Huble Bubble" thread!

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 10 Jul 2008 15:52

Thanks Taff.......I have just looked through my threads and found it......

I have just made myself look a prize prat......I thought it was someone else's thread and PM'd them as I was worried......thinking it may have been pulled because of something I had said.....

I think I will just sit quietly in a corner and pull the duvet over my head......

x Sally.....the Confused....

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 10 Jul 2008 15:54

Thanks for the replies......and yes Ann, that is what I was told, and believed it....

Off now for a nice cup of tea.....x

*Polly*

*Polly* Report 10 Jul 2008 16:00

Sally strikes again! :-))))p

Sally Moonchild

Sally Moonchild Report 10 Jul 2008 16:02

Yup Polly.......got it in one.....x

.....this is one of those curl up and die moments.....