General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pay as you go phones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 23 Jul 2008 19:17

I know nothing about the above...but i did buy on on a T-Mobile tariff. Can someone help me with a a question please

On top up Friday what does it mean to Opt in

Thanks

Cumbrian Caz~**~

Cumbrian Caz~**~ Report 23 Jul 2008 19:22

Hi Julie,

I have pay as you go, as do all family, sorry cant help with what that means tho,

Caz xx

Julie

Julie Report 23 Jul 2008 19:26

Thanks anyway Caz lol....this is why i stuck with my contract one, then PAYO was for my son

Kay????

Kay???? Report 23 Jul 2008 19:29

Do you hav the option to change to another deal of PAYG,
some now are offerning £15 topups with offers,,the more you topup the better the deal in call time and texts,,,,,,

Staffs Col

Staffs Col Report 23 Jul 2008 19:30

Julie,

Ask T-Mobile

Col xx

Julie

Julie Report 23 Jul 2008 19:37

Thanks Kay

Thanks Colin, just looking on their web site

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 23 Jul 2008 19:54

I think it means you are agreeing with their terms for the deal.... Top up Friday means free weekend calls doesn't it? But you may have to top up a certain amount every Fri for a set period.

D
xx