General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thank god hubby coming home UPDATE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

twinkle little star

twinkle little star Report 28 Oct 2008 14:57

great news hubby coming home just had call of my son hubby new he was coming home but never told me he wanted to surprise me oh im so glad and happy hospital have aranged hospital transport to bring him home i now sit here with a smile on my face instead of a tear .thank you everyone for all your support over the last few months i really mean that hugs to you all elaine xxxx UPDATE im still waiting for hubby to arrive home ,ive rang hospital and there has been a big problem with transport to bring him home they refused to bring him as he suffers with eperlepsy ,yet they took him to hospital several times ,the ward sister is going to travel with him i carnt understand wht the problem is as theyve always took him before ,sister going to ring them as transport hasnt even arrived yet thats from this afternoon she not a happy person i did apologise for causing a problem so here i sit waiting and waiting stillxxelaine

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 28 Oct 2008 15:01

((((((((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))))) wonderful xx

Brian(i)

Brian(i) Report 28 Oct 2008 15:32

Nice to hear.
Brian(i)

Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny Report 28 Oct 2008 15:35

great news at last,keep smiling xxxxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Oct 2008 15:44

Elaine, that is great news.

Ann
Glos

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 28 Oct 2008 15:50

I'm so pleased for you Elaine, bet you can't stop grinning.

Caz xx

Kathy near the

Kathy near the Report 28 Oct 2008 15:51

Great news Elaine

better get the kettle on !

love

kathy xxx

JustJean

JustJean Report 28 Oct 2008 16:01

Lovely news, pleased for you both..

Jean x

twinkle little star

twinkle little star Report 28 Oct 2008 21:41

NUDGE

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Oct 2008 21:44

What a nuisance for you and so tiring for him. is he home yet Elaine.

Ann
Glos

twinkle little star

twinkle little star Report 28 Oct 2008 22:01

hi ann no he not home yet still sat here waiting xx elaine

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Oct 2008 22:04

How disgusting. I would certainly complain. Well wait until he is home first. What does the fact he is epileptic have to do with it. we are talking about trained people are we? or was it that he was being brought home by a hospital volunteer?

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Oct 2008 22:04

What a worry and not nice for him to be sitting waiting too, hope the ward sister will still be available to travel with him and he gets back with you soon.

Lizxxx

Carole

Carole Report 28 Oct 2008 22:44

Elaine I was so pleased when I saw he was coming home. Sorry you have this hold up. xx

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 28 Oct 2008 23:21

Elaine. I think there's so much red tape that holds up these kinds of things. Just hope that you get him home tomorrow.

xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 29 Oct 2008 02:07

Hope he got home ok, or if not, will be allowed home today....
it's so wrong to mess people about like that.

Lizxx