General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bev from Bridgy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 8 Nov 2008 10:42

Sorry I didnt answer your question on the c diff thread
wanted just to say that the nurses dont seem to care BUT the problem with that is that the goverment havent provided the hospitals with trhe right facilities to care ,,,......

The nurses are often seen (as said in the thread ) not to wear extra clothes and gloves to treat things like MRSA amd C diff and the goverment say the have given it their attention and will look into it again ...

If the Goverment provided the right stuff I,m SURE the hospitals would use it

The other point you make are teles and phones and visitors ...ect

ALL these things cause problems and it should be REDUCED and stopped all these things are NOT needed in hospital ....

As your hubby has said you are there to get better not a blessed holiday ....

After all that I know that the job ALL nurses do is to the best of their ability and beyond over the last 21 years of going in and out of them with my friend the help and attention couldnt have been better

the other thing I could moan about is the blessed time wasters that turn up ...ie drunks and tooth aches ect ect ect

So carry on doing a brilliant job and Thank you

Mrs.  Blue Eyes

Mrs. Blue Eyes Report 8 Nov 2008 10:46

It must be so difficult to be in the nursing profession and have criticism coming at you from all quarters..

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 8 Nov 2008 11:08

I agree blue eyes

and even with the problems we should be greatful to all those who try to help us

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 8 Nov 2008 12:24

OUR HOSPITAL CLOSED A&E STAFFED BY DOCTORS.
WE NOW HAVE A WALK IN CENTRE STAFFED BY NURSES,
HARD WORKED THEY DO A BRILLIANT JOB