General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good Luck to Portsmouth FC tonight

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 27 Nov 2008 16:09

.................................................................................................

wishing PFC good luck tonight,they're playing AC Milan is some cup (not sure which) but i know a lot of Italians and they are sure AC will blow PFC out of the water and i'd love to see the smiles wiped off their faces,

Karen x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 27 Nov 2008 16:09

Good luck Pompey

Keith

Keith Report 27 Nov 2008 16:16

I think they will need more than luck!
Still, AC maybe traumatised when they see the changing room.....eleven hooks, sponge bucket and a small table to cut up the oranges, lol.
Keith

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 27 Nov 2008 16:22

i agree Keith but i'd love them to win.....all the Italian i know have suddenly become AC supporters,

Karen x

Teddys Girl

Teddys Girl Report 28 Nov 2008 12:11

Draw 2-2. Pompey did well. AC Milan a top team.

And they did it without Arry.

Last night our local TV news - Meridian, had a reporter go to a Restaurant run by Italians, and they were all supporting Pompey.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Nov 2008 12:28

teddys girl,

don't believe a word of it....i know them.

but we did do well
Karen x